• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

doggy.artist

Reaction score
I ended up pulling a Surgeon General Valentine a while ago and started to train her so she can go with my Persona Assistant Robo-Fortune and Jawbreaker Double.
As I'm almost done leveling her up (3 levels away from max level) I realize that she and Robo-Fortune aren't going to be able to reach the 10k mark unlike my Bloodbath Eliza and Wulfsbane Beowulf.
For Persona Assistant, I think it's low since I'm not done with her skill tree yet.
But for Surgeon General, she has a completed skill tree except for her marque ability which I'm too broke to afford at the moment (thanks to jawbreaker).
My Wulfsbane has a complete skill tree with no marque ability and my Bloodbath has a complete skill tree with level 2 Ritual Sacrifice, both are sitting at 10.6k
I don't know if it's just me or if this game is favoring some fighters to having high scores.
Regardless is there any way to help level up Surgeon General or is she just going to be stuck at a low level?

Fighter Scores are defined by several parameters: Attack (including raw damage, Crit Chance and Crit Damage), Defence (including HP, Defence and Block Proficiency), Special Abilities and Move Points investments, Marquee Ability. Each of them add to final Fighter Score value. However, the initial characteristics are different for each Character and each Fighter Variant, causing differences in FS even when everything is unlocked and max level is reached.

This is done for the sake of balance. Cerebella is gifted with high Attack and HP values, but the SAs of Bella variants are rather simple. She is a straightforward heavy hitter and therefore her FS is higher. On the other hand, Filia is focused on many ways of applying Bleeds. If you give her the same high Attack and HP, she will easily outperform Bella with combined damage and degen. Therefore, her base stats are lower, and her FS would be always lower with similar investments. Valentine has good HP, self-healing, and performs very powerful combos with CounterVenoms, if her Attack were high enough, she would be an overpowered character. But even with her lower base attack she is still capable of pulling very high damage numbers, just not through-the-roof ones, and it does not matter that her FS looks lower than you expect.

TL;DR: Fighter Score alone does not define if the Fighter is strong or weak. It's mostly the combination of SAs, combo potential and gameplay options. Forget about the numbers, learn about the actual gameplay, and you'll be cracking 40K+ teams with 5K character.

TL;DR: Fighter Score alone does not define if the Fighter is strong or weak. It's mostly the combination of SAs, combo potential and gameplay options. Forget about the numbers, learn about the actual gameplay, and you'll be cracking 40K+ teams with 5K character.

Thanks man. Think that's what I needed to hear. I've been playing for a while and was thinking that you needed to have a high fighter score to beat teams in the higher levels. (which may still be true around the 80k I've been seeing in seasons beatings as of late) But I can see where you're coming from.
Thanks again for the tip, it's greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Disasterrr19
Fighter Scores are defined by several parameters: Attack (including raw damage, Crit Chance and Crit Damage), Defence (including HP, Defence and Block Proficiency), Special Abilities and Move Points investments, Marquee Ability. Each of them add to final Fighter Score value. However, the initial characteristics are different for each Character and each Fighter Variant, causing differences in FS even when everything is unlocked and max level is reached.

Minor clarification: Stats gained from moves do not affect fight score. Stats gained from skill tree do affect fight score. This makes a big difference because two of the same card with the same fight score might have more than 100% difference in ATK or HP depending on bonuses from moves.

you needed to have a high fighter score to beat teams in the higher levels.
It definitely helps, no questions. But sometimes SA and tools are ten-fold more important than just raw power. SA of Bio-Exorcist Squigly allows her to drain 2% of opponent's HP per second and revive if she takes a fatal hit. You can have her at 2K Fighter Score, her damage output would be abysmal, but if you play carefully, block efficiently, use long combos to stay close to your opponent and prevent their Blockbusters by applying Wither, you can defeat a 60K team just through life drain - that's how powerful the combination of her her SA and skills is. At the same time 10K Big Band will have no chances of victory - he just would not be able to deal enough damage in time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
Minor clarification: Stats gained from moves do not affect fight score. Stats gained from skill tree do affect fight score. This makes a big difference because two of the same card with the same fight score might have more than 100% difference in ATK or HP depending on bonuses from moves.
I've actually wondered this so thank you for clarifying! Maybe I should start investing in my moves more.....