• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Lobs of Love Nerf

Kira_EZMoney

Reaction score
Is it just me, or did Lobs of Love just become useless? Like, the nerf makes it blockable up close, which removes its reliability as a pressure tool and combo starter. From far away, it’s really hard to land hits with it, given the only time it hits opponents is at full screen. Since the far hit is avoidable simply by idle-walking or dashing forwards, there really isn’t much use for the move as is. I understand that having a high damage move be unblockable at close range is not balanced, but this wasn’t the right move.

Well now AI cant use it well that's how I see it.

I think it is still worth using. When you get a chance to do a ground combo, before you would normally go to a launcher, hit the opponent with a Lobs of Love and then do the ground combo again for free damage. Plus LoL at full screen distance is easy to nail tall characters like Double, Eliza, and Big Band.

I think it is still worth using. When you get a chance to do a ground combo, before you would normally go to a launcher, hit the opponent with a Lobs of Love and then do the ground combo again for free damage. Plus LoL at full screen distance is easy to nail tall characters like Double, Eliza, and Big Band.
I guess I should experiment with it a bit more as I didn't find this one out.
Ended up swapping it for a Drillationship on my Phantom Threads for the armor break and the combo extensions but I really miss the corner loops.