• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Log in issues

Leebiospeed

Reaction score
So yeah just like the title said.... I opened the game but then when I opened it, and needed to log in my account again.... But the problem is.... I accidentally used my Gmail acc than my Facebook acc. So I'm now back at the tutorial and I can't do **** because if I needed to log in again to my fb acc I need erase the app again.... Which is kinda a problem for me cause I'm all out of memory in my phone if I did that..... I'm just wondering if there some other way to login my acc without erasing everything again cause I need to have perfect attendance to get that relic.

@Leebiospeed,

On Android devices, you can clear your cached data to force the game to return to the login screen. This can be done from the options menu.

If you're on iOS, you'll have to reinstall the app if you want to exit your account.

If you need help with this process, you can reach out to us at skullgirlsmobile.com/contact/

PS: You only need to login 24 days in one month to receive the final Daily Login reward, so you can miss several days without punishment ;)