• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Login Reset Problems

Vice

Reaction score
Hello! I’ve been having a bit of trouble! I recently decided to re-download skullgirls. My account was linked to my email, however, when submitting the email and password, my account seems to have retained none of its save data and started over from the tutorial. I had previously installed and uninstalled and used my login, which did previously work. It’s make a possibility due to the update that my account unlinked or some jazz like that?

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
hi, I have a problem. I played the game on the old app and spent a bit of money on it, I’m using the same email but Its been reset to tutorial and I lost everything on my acct.

hi, I have a problem. I played the game on the old app and spent a bit of money on it, I’m using the same email but Its been reset to tutorial and I lost everything on my acct.
Could you send us an email at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com too? I'll help you over email.

However, you needed to create a Skullgirls Login in order to migrate your data to the new app, more details here:
http://skullgirls.com/2018/01/skullgirls-mobile-data-loss-migration-warning/

If you didn't complete this step, then unfortunately we won't be able to restore your data... :(