• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Long-term Issues w/ Skill Keys and Prize Fights

Joanie

Reaction score
I noticed that there could be an issue players could run into when they start evolving bronze and silver, that they'd invested in; if they make a mistake, they'll be unable (or at least have a very difficult time) to aquire bronze and silver keys from Prize Fights unless they have a dedicated team for each tier.

I noticed that there could be an issue players could run into when they start evolving bronze and silver, that they'd invested in; if they make a mistake, they'll be unable (or at least have a very difficult time) to aquire bronze and silver keys from Prize Fights unless they have a dedicated team for each tier.
By the time they are able to evolve all of their Bronze characters they will be in a position to get more Bronzes from relics and start grinding PF again.

Really though, once you start focusing on silver and gold PFs, you won't look back to Bronzes and will probably rarely want to upgrade Bronze characters with keys in the first place.

By the time they are able to evolve all of their Bronze characters they will be in a position to get more Bronzes from relics and start grinding PF again.

Really though, once you start focusing on silver and gold PFs, you won't look back to Bronzes and will probably rarely want to upgrade Bronze characters with keys in the first place.

Bronze and Silver Prize Fights are provide good resources - and I like to evolve bronzes to squeeze out as much skill points as I can. Also I figured eventually more bronze characters might be worth evolving (Heavy Reign that was recently, for example.) But the keys are limiting: It cost about 10 bronze keys, 500k coins, and 200 skill points to max a bronze.

You can only get 26 bronze keys from story and 1-3 keys every 3 days. Your investment also become unusable for Bronze Prize Fights if you do evolve them - sure you can grind out with unupgraded bronzes but it takes a lot of time and good luck getting a high streak.