• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Losing streak broke the game?

Veeko

Reaction score
Just had something strange happen.
Lost a low streak in a prize fight (6), closed game (as in, I went to my home screen, did not actually quit the game) for a few minutes. Came back- game was mid loading screen- and when I went to start fighting again, I was unable to select a team.
C4C90CA4-3CC6-40E1-8A3C-92BE2BD0BE3E.jpeg
I went back to the selection screen a couple times, and nothing changed. When I tried to go to the home screen, it never loaded, just went to a plain black screen and I had to force quit. On reopening, everything was normal. I’m able to select my team normally and the team I’d been using was retained. This seems like a very specific, minor issue that may be hard to recreate (I know I’ve left the game mid loading screen many times and never had this happen), but since the game does stop functioning entirely I’m still reporting it as a crash.
If my team might matter, I was using a gold Rusty and an unupgraded Doublicious and Bad Ms Frosty. My phone is an iPhone 7 running iOS 11.1.2.

Just had something strange happen.
Lost a low streak in a prize fight (6), closed game (as in, I went to my home screen, did not actually quit the game) for a few minutes. Came back- game was mid loading screen- and when I went to start fighting again, I was unable to select a team.
View attachment 2527
I went back to the selection screen a couple times, and nothing changed. When I tried to go to the home screen, it never loaded, just went to a plain black screen and I had to force quit. On reopening, everything was normal. I’m able to select my team normally and the team I’d been using was retained. This seems like a very specific, minor issue that may be hard to recreate (I know I’ve left the game mid loading screen many times and never had this happen), but since the game does stop functioning entirely I’m still reporting it as a crash.
If my team might matter, I was using a gold Rusty and an unupgraded Doublicious and Bad Ms Frosty. My phone is an iPhone 7 running iOS 11.1.2.
I had the same one too, but I thought after I re open the app, everything was normal and I decided not to report here. Sometimes it require to use only 1 fighter (another bug) and I reopen the app again.