• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Lost all data from email login

Watermeloans

Reaction score
I deleted and redownloaded the app because of the login issues today, and when I logged in with my email, it gave me a new account and not my normal account. I played the tutorial thinking it would be back to normal but no, I just have a lvl 2 account now. I even have the email from when 1.6 came out and I made a Skullgirls account but that probably won’t do anything until January. Is there any way of resolving this? Also does skullgirls have an email for customer support? I really love this game but would not start over again.

I deleted and redownloaded the app because of the login issues today, and when I logged in with my email, it gave me a new account and not my normal account. I played the tutorial thinking it would be back to normal but no, I just have a lvl 2 account now. I even have the email from when 1.6 came out and I made a Skullgirls account but that probably won’t do anything until January. Is there any way of resolving this? Also does skullgirls have an email for customer support? I really love this game but would not start over again.
Sorry to hear this!
When you were logged into prior to these login issues, were you using a Guest account?

If you were using Facebook / Google / LINE, then logging back into that account should restore your previous data, unless it was overwritten by your Guest account save data that was created after you reinstalled the app.

If you can't access your data, please use the [HELP] button on the options menu, then navigate to Inquiries > Contact Us > Inquiries so our Support team can do their best to help you.

Please let us know if this isn't resolved in a reasonable amount of time!
Hope everything gets sorted out.

Sorry to hear this!
When you were logged into prior to these login issues, were you using a Guest account?

If you were using Facebook / Google / LINE, then logging back into that account should restore your previous data, unless it was overwritten by your Guest account save data that was created after you reinstalled the app.

If you can't access your data, please use the [HELP] button on the options menu, then navigate to Inquiries > Contact Us > Inquiries so our Support team can do their best to help you.

Please let us know if this isn't resolved in a reasonable amount of time!
Hope everything gets sorted out.

Hi, I sent an inquiry. Also my old game data is definitely somewhere because I tried to make a skullgirls account for my game and it said something along the lines of “this email is already associated with another account”. Thanks for the help and hopefully it gets resolved.

Reactions: Liam