• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Lost all my game

Gonzalo0104

Reaction score
Hi:
Well, I've been playing in an iPhone 6s since the global launch of the game, and it was doing fine until today, that, suddenly, when I opened the game it asked me to enter again by Facebook or Line. And, unfortunately, I had to begin the tutorial again and I lost all my theonite, champs and all I had achieved. Any solution? I don't have the ID number of the original account.
Thank you
PD: if you need more information that I can provide just tell me.

Last edited:
Before the tragedy happened what login type U used?

I'm pretty sure it was Facebook, and I used it again to enter, but nothing happened.

So before tragedy U might be using Facebook but Ure not sure and from now on Ure using still Facebook.
Got one trick to ensure that U were not using GUEST account as login method. Try doing something like this:
- Disconnect phone from any network (WiFi or mobile data aka LTE/3G)
- Turn on the game
- Notice that game offers U Play button and list of login methods
- Connect the phone to network
- From the list of login methods choose GUEST account

If U really didn't use GUEST account it should start with trailer and tutorial.

Reactions: Ownface
I'm afraid it started the trailer and the intro. Thank you for the try though.

Facebook isnt reliable to save your data. LINE is probably the best option for you. I first used facebook then connected to line also just because i randomly felt like it in the moment. Had to reinstall because of a bug and when i connected to facebook it restarted my progress all over again. Thank god i connected to line because line still had all my data saved, so i reccommend you do the same.

Reactions: greerbiggie
This just happened to me as well. Was using Facebook to login and now everything is gone. Is there really no way to recover the data? Seems like a pretty major bug if not. Not sure if I will keep playing if all that time is lost...

Reactions: Gonzalo0104
This just happened to me as well. Was using Facebook to login and now everything is gone. Is there really no way to recover the data? Seems like a pretty major bug if not. Not sure if I will keep playing if all that time is lost...
I thought the whole point of linking to Facebook was so the data would be backed up. If I had known I needed to specifically connect with line I surely would have done that.

Reactions: Gonzalo0104
I first used facebook then connected to line
when i connected to facebook it restarted my progress all over again.
Remember that transferring Ur data from one login method to the other erase the data from the previous one, so Ur example was perfectly normal.

Shame that something weird happened to other guys. Try my method to really check that Ur previous progress is not anywhere else

The same thing happened to me today, when I opened the game it just showed the Play button as if I installed it for the first time.

But my progress was safe after I logged in again with my LINE credentials.

I recall the devs saying somewhere before that LINE is the safest way to save your data.

@Musuko @Gonzalo0104 A few preliminary questions:
-What device and OS are you on?
-Is your device rooted?
-Where did you download the game from?
-Did you recently reset or update your phone?
-Are you sure you were using Facebook?
-Did you recently change any of your Facebook profile settings?
-Can you try every login method following the steps provided by @Danny_the_Dog and see if you can find your data?
-Can you message me privately and provide your name exactly as it appears on Facebook and/or a link to your Facebook page?

- iOS 10.3.2
- No
- App Store
- No
- Yes
- No
- Yes, I have tried it and it still lost all my progress, nothing changes.

This just happened to me again, after I force quit the game from app switcher. But luckily I was able to log in with LINE once again and nothing of value was lost.

GoIaFMG.png

iXBMqwg.png

@Musuko @Gonzalo0104 Can you guys also use the help button in the options menu to create an official inquiry ticket? Thanks!

To help excluding potential troublemakers - no such problems (either progress loss or unintentioanl log outs) while using Google account

My progress was still saved when I used facebook login from the soft launch (It still has the data I had from the soft launch Ivy league parasoul and my rage appropiate painwheel)

By the way, I would like to ask if this problem will be solved and the people affected by it will get their save game again or a compensation for the loss in a future. I really don't want to sound annoying, but I don't feel like I'm gonna do all over again nor play until getting a solution.
Anyways, thank you a lot for all your help.

Last edited: