• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Lost currency and relics after relic purchase

Phoebeluvv

Reaction score
: Iphone 8
Hey, sorry to bother you guys but I encountered a bug of some sort or maybe I shouldnt have closed out the game but I wanted to make people aware of this. I JUST used 1,500 Theonite to purchase 11 double relics for the events today and after I made the purchase I did not want to open the relics right away because I did not have enough space being that im full on fighters. So I decided to close out the game right on the relic open screen because there is no way of going back, thinking my relics would be reserved I re open the game, my currency (theonite) were taken and I did not have any double relics that I purchased prior I was deeply saddened and upset it took me a long time to save my theonite only to be taken from me by this glitch I hope that it can be fixed to prevent this from happening to other people I hope in the near future there is a back button on the relics screen so you dont have to open them immediately after you purchase them and they can be kept if you plan on opening relics after clearing your fighters if relics were already purchased. if there is any information that can be given to me to help undo this problem it would be appreciated because I do not appreciate losing my hard earned theonite.

Last edited:
@Phoebeluvv

Hi there!
Sorry to hear you experienced this issue.
When you purchase Relics, they are actually opened immediately after the purchase goes through, and their contents should be added to your collection.
11 new Double Fighters should have arrived in your inventory, despite not opening those Relics.

If you believe this is not the case, please send us an email as skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com and we'll be happy to investigate this further!

@Phoebeluvv

Hi there!
Sorry to hear you experienced this issue.
When you purchase Relics, they are actually opened immediately after the purchase goes through, and their contents should be added to your collection.
11 new Double Fighters should have arrived in your inventory, despite not opening those Relics.

If you believe this is not the case, please send us an email as skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com and we'll be happy to investigate this further!
So if you never open them, you still get the new fighters? How does that work?

So if you never open them, you still get the new fighters? How does that work?
Example:

- You purchase 10+1 Premiere Relics
- As soon as you get to the Relic opening screen you close the app completely.
- You log back in.
- Your Relics are gone from the Relic screen.
- 11 New Fighters are present in your collection.

The reason this is in place is to make sure that once you purchase something, you get it immediately.
No matter what crashes or errors take place after acquiring those Relics, you'll get your rewards.

The main purpose is to make sure your rewards are safe.

The exception to this rule is for "Free Relics" that you earn and can keep in your inventory, and decide to open at a later date.
Those rewards are only added to your collection when the "Open Relic" button is pressed.

Hope that helps!

Another thing is that it would probably become tricky to try to track which relics are +1 bonus relics when they get mixed up if you have unopened relics lying around all the time.

Rule of thumb: try to always have 11 spaces left in your fighter collection.

But I thought if you do not have enough space, the store stopped you from buying or claiming more relics?

Maybe it works for one relic at a time so it blocks you when you have 200 fighters but doesn't account for bulk so doesn't stop you if you are at 190 and buy 10+1.

Last edited: