• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Lost everything

Thomas

Reaction score
Hey, this thread is just something I wanna ask anybody official or who has a good knowledge of the game. Earlier this year, I downloaded Skullgirls, and had a bunch of stuff, like graveyard valentine and junk like that, I even linked my line account and facebook to the game too. I uninstalled the app later on, but when I reinstalled it today, I logged in with my Line account as well as my facebook account, yet none of the characters, money, or moves I had were there. I honestly need some help right now. It's either it can or can't be fixed, so please, anyone out there, you can tell me in detail of what I did right or wrong, just gimme an answer.

Hey, this thread is just something I wanna ask anybody official or who has a good knowledge of the game. Earlier this year, I downloaded Skullgirls, and had a bunch of stuff, like graveyard valentine and junk like that, I even linked my line account and facebook to the game too. I uninstalled the app later on, but when I reinstalled it today, I logged in with my Line account as well as my facebook account, yet none of the characters, money, or moves I had were there. I honestly need some help right now. It's either it can or can't be fixed, so please, anyone out there, you can tell me in detail of what I did right or wrong, just gimme an answer.
I'd contact the developers at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com and ask them to help restore your account.

Reactions: Liam