• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Lost Mobile account :(

beep boop

Reaction score
Hi ! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this thread im still getting used this forum page :D ! I lost my Mobile account in may due to my stupidity...... let me explain I had deleted the email linked into my account on accident .. it wouldn't have been a problem if I knew my email password but I don't , when I asked for help or told me to make a new password to my account on mobile to retrieve it when the thing is I don't even have a password to my mobile account :( I emailed support about it and never got a reply back it's now been almost a month since I've asked for help . I know they said to send a picture of your user ID to gain your account back but the thing is all I know is account name and the only proof I have that it's mine is a screen shot I took when showing my friend my relic , when I was at level 49 it shows my user but I believe I am now at level 51 or 52. You may be thinking that I'm trying to hack into this account when I promise I'm not and I know you're also wondering why not make another account? I have no motivation to re build my account it took me 6 months and I'm so attached to all the characters I have . This account has gotten me through some depression I've dealt with it brought me joy. I know it's a bit dramatic but without this account I don't even want to play skull girls anymore, I just really need help getting into my old account:(