• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Lost my Double Down Relic due to server issues

Chadwick

Reaction score
I finished the 150 million milestone and was opening my Double Down Diamond relic when a server connection error message popped up. The game then put me in the home page and when I checked my relic collection, the double down relic was gone but I hadn't gotten a diamond fighter. Please help, I don't know what to do. I even tried reinstalling the game.

Attachments

• 20220817_110930.jpg
    20220817_110930.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 4
Check your fighter collection sorting by recent. If you're sure that diamond fighter isn't there then you'll have to contact dev team for support.

Reactions: Bones and Wulfden
Check your fighter collection sorting by recent. If you're sure that diamond fighter isn't there then you'll have to contact dev team for support.
Exactly

I did check, still not there. Is there anyway devs could check for what happened? Do you need me to post my ID and player code?
Understood. Yes, the customer support team can investigate and possibly restore your lost fighter. You'll need to create a ticket at

skullgirlsmobile.com/contact

and share what happened along with your username and Public ID.