• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Mail Counter

bbp

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'm one of those crazy people who saves reward letters in the mailbox. I was just wondering what the limit of the mailbox was. Because nowhere in the game is it written about. I saved 63.

After each PF(and etc.), the mail counter increased as I expected, but today, on the advice of a friend, I decide to recalculate the letters manually and counted 48.
I was surprised that all the emails above 48 just disappeared all the time, and I didn't know that because the counter showed the correct number (63 today). I've lost a lot of rewards for gold PFs.

I'd like to get answers from the developers about how the mailbox actually works.

(idk how to attach normal screenshots, its too large)

Attachments

• 1630406664755.jpg
    1630406664755.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 1630407079818.jpg
    1630407079818.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 3
Yeah, this got me too. I thought I had 'lost' emails due to the limit. Which I discovered is 100 emails.
Keep in mind that number is between both Read/Unread 'folders/tabs'.

I have 576 UNREAD emails, but I can only access 88 of the most recent emails. I have 12 READ emails. If I delete all READ emails, then I could access 12 more UNREAD emails. I'm guessing the Devs did not anticipate players keeping in game emails (read and unread) and figured 100 was more than enough. And there is no sort (oldest -> newest) or search, so the limit just makes it difficult to get to my oldest emails as I don't want to claim my most recent rewards, but I'd like to be able to open just my oldest Bronze/Silver PF emails:

sgm_emails.jpg

Reactions: bbp
We do not recommend using the mail as a storage system. We also are aware of how players like to save mails and will optimize it at some point in a future update, but no promises as to exactly what that'll look like.

Reactions: bbp and evilgordo