• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Make Daily Events 3-6-9

Parabellum

Reaction score
As I become more experienced, I find that I focus only on completing the advanced and expert Daily Events as bronze moves become inferior to the higher tiers. Also as I gain better fighters, the need for gold to upgrade them increases exponentially. My suggestion is to revamp gold values in a small but beneficial way for players of all levels, set the gold amounts in DE the same way as Story Mode: Beginner wins 300, advanced wins 600 and expert wins 900. This is still enough for beginner level players as the cost is much lower while benefitting more experienced players by making them feel better rewarded for completing greater difficulties.

Agreed. The amount of gold you get after the story becomes low, with the main way to get it being prize fights. And I always found it weird you got 600 from each difficulty in the event; this would make sense to change and be a good way to get gold.