• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Marie diamond PF bug

Mmmmn

Reaction score
If your opponent's teammate has a Surgeon General, modifiers that receive the permanent Quietus effect may not activate.

This has happened several times, and every time the Surgeon General was among the opposing teammates.

Device
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11

You'll need to give a concrete example of this so we can investigate. There's multiple modifiers throughout the game (match modifiers, teammate's MA/SAs, opposing MA/SA/PA, Catylists, Artifacts, etc.) and any of these could be interferring.

You've said it has happened several times, so please share with me an example and I'll have my team look into it, thanks.

I am using Google Translate to write this sentence.

English is not my first language, so it may be difficult to understand.

I only remember two games.

my team:Apex Complex, Harlequin, (I can't remember)

opponent's team:Corrosive Agent, (I can't remember), Surgeon General

Apex Complex was defeated, but all my opponents had DOOM on them, and I had about 1 minute and 30 seconds left, so I was buying time with Harlequin.

When Corrosive Agent's DOOM meter was running low, I looked closely at the screen and saw that Corrosive Agent had not received a QUIETUS, and had obtained a FINAL STAND with Surgeon General's MA, disabling DOOM.

I don't know when Corrosive Agent stopped receiving QUIETUS because I didn't look at the screen properly.

my team:Shadow Puppet, Harlequin, Psykid

opponent's team:Stand Out, Heartless, Surgeon General

I took a screenshot of this match and wanted to post an image, but I didn't know how to post it.

I tried many times but all failed.

After Shadow Puppet defeated Stand Out, Heartless tagged in, but Surgeon General's MA was troublesome, so they used outtakes against Heartless.

After defeating the Surgeon General, Heartless tagged back in, but used an outtake against Heartless to film the bug.

The tagged Stand Out was not QUIETUS.

After defeating Stand Out, only Heartless was on the opposing team, but I waited until Surgeon General was revived to shoot the bug before defeating Heartless.

I then waited for Heartless to respawn and then defeated the Surgeon General.

Heartless, who tagged in, received QUIETUS.

I think the cause of this bug is that in the corpse state, Surgeon General's SA2 obtains a debuff nullification and nullifies QUIETUS. The fact that Stand Out nullified QUIETUS and Heartless received QUIETUS is the difference between whether the timing of Surgeon General's SA2 was good or not.