• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Master Difficulty, A fish bone to pick

Blingboss117

Reaction score
I know this might be the easiest out of all master difficulties but I don't have any strong bronze for now and I'm out of bronze keys. Any tips on best characters to use to clear the node with a gift? (Modifiers include; only water, only bronze, must have cerebela and valantine). This is the only one remaining in order to complete it 100%. Any tips would be appreciated.

I know this might be the easiest out of all master difficulties but I don't have any strong bronze for now and I'm out of bronze keys. Any tips on best characters to use to clear the node with a gift? (Modifiers include; only water, only bronze, must have cerebela and valantine). This is the only one remaining in order to complete it 100%. Any tips would be appreciated.
Don't stress so much on completing masters if you haven't completed other difficulties of other stories.
If you've already done that, then you can do that.

Here is a guide. Have a look.
Guide to Story Mode

It's an overall guide on completing everything which may be irrelevant to you, at this time, but I think it'll surely help.

Happy Gaming.....

Reactions: Blingboss117
Don't stress so much on completing masters if you haven't completed other difficulties of other stories.
If you've already done that, then you can do that.

Here is a guide. Have a look.
Guide to Story Mode

It's an overall guide on completing everything which may be irrelevant to you, at this time, but I think it'll surely help.

Happy Gaming.....
Thanks, I appreciate

Reactions: Art3mes