• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Megalith Array vs Blue Screen

Disasterrr19

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Yesterday I tried to finish off Blue Screen in Robo Daily with Megalith Array while we both were in the right corner. After 4 or 5 hits her HP went down to zero and she fell to the ground. OK, I expected that due to her SA... But I did not expect all that happened after! That was just a cavalcade of various bugs!

1. The Megalith Array statue continued to shoot the projectiles even though it usually bursts into pieces immediately after opponent is defeated;
  2. After being on the ground for a second Blue Screen got up - just to be hit again by Megalith's projectiles;
  3. After all projectiles were shot, Blue Screen (still with empty health bar) immediately started ground combo (!), continued into juggle and finished with Magnetic Trap (!!) that refilled her life bar (!!!);
  4. Right after Magnetic Trap hit, even though getting some HP from it, she exploded (!!!!) and killed my Double, thus WINNING (!!!!!) the match!
Sorry, do not have any video to support this story, will try to reproduce that during next Robo Daily.

Ay yai yai! I'll take a look at that specific scenario. Blue Screen's SA needs to trigger before she actually dies, unfortunately it can't trigger until the opponent's Blockbusters have completed animating, and we have had reports of her still attacking while in this 'limbo' state. We have some tickets to address some of these and they should be resolved in a future update!

Reactions: Disasterrr19