• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Merging the Stash with Collection?

Papyrus1910

Reaction score
I feel like the Stash doesn't get the attention it deserves (at least for me). Most of the time, I use the Stash to check out how many Skill Points I have for each character, pick characters which I can afford to upgrade, and then upgrade them. It's a bit inconvenient to open the Stash, and enter my collection, finish upgrading, then wonder what other characters I can upgrade, which requires me to visit the Stash again. I think it should be merged with the collection screen for easier management.

I guess it could be it's own tab in the Collection, but the Stash is consumable resources only, while the collection is, well, your collection.

Besides, upon entering each character card, it shows you how many SP you have for that character...and you can do that from outside the collection prior to any fight too.

I agree with that, but being able to see how many SPs you have at an instant is still more convenient than having to tap the cards individually imo.

I can see that too.
I guess it all depends on what motivates one's upgrade choice.
Personally, I choose based on who I use/play more, not by how many points I have lying around. I have over 3k SP for Double, but that's not a character I like to use, where as I have like 0 SP at any given time for Fortune and Bella.

Feedback noted, I guess.