• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal missing points in parallel realms.

tenjiiii

Reaction score
with the advent of 5.4, a new mod and bugs have appeared that cannot go unnoticed.
Today I went through a new difficulty, namely "nightmare", and at the last stage the final battle simply disappeared, which is why I can not pass this difficulty 100%. She disappeared after I passed the penultimate point. I want to note that other points also disappeared, but returned after the battle, and basically these were points where you can resurrect a character or restore health. I restarted the mod, the game, went from another device and rebooted, nothing helps. At the same time, my friend had the same problem, but as soon as she restarted the parallel areas, everything fell into place.
I will also say that other players in the chat also complained about this bug.
I would like this bug to be fixed as soon as possible because I don't want the whole day to be wasted. I'll attach screenshots below.

Full Device Make and Model: Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T515
Operating System: Android 11

I also ask for forgiveness for possible errors in the text, it was translated by Google translator.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 7
By chance, could you take a screenshot of the rest of the map? Also, will you post your Username and Public ID here so I can share it with our engineers.

We're aware of these issues popping up for some players and are actively investigating and fixing it. Thanks for your patience while we get it sorted.

Last edited:
of course.
IMG_20230628_104539_331.jpgIMG_20230628_104538_103.jpg
username: милфочка тенжи
ID: 3gch-bmole

Many of these issues should be resolved now or at least occurring much less often. Please let me know if you're still running into map errors like this.