• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Mistakes

Kakylitka

Reaction score
Recently, the game began to produce a lot of mistakes. sometimes during character replacement, the previous character engages in battle, but uses energy from the selected one. Now I did not get 80 points of the skill of the final victory in a quick game for gold and 10 points for silver. The block often does not work. sometimes regular attacks don't work, super attacks often don't work.

sometimes during character replacement, the previous character engages in battle, but uses energy from the selected one
This is a known issue, we're working on fixing this for our next update. Sorry for any inconvenience caused!
The block often does not work.
sometimes regular attacks don't work, super attacks often don't work.
Unfortunately we don't have enough information here to diagnose and resolve whatever issue you're experiencing. Could you check this thread out on how to report a bug?

https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-how-to-submit-a-bug.28/

With some device information and more details, we might be able to get to the bottom of this for you.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Razer phone 1
Android 8.1.0
no character change in the "forbidden extreme"
brakes the picture in the "daily events" and "quick game"
did not give out the character development points in the "quick game" "only God is cooler"
The block does not work in the "other-world battle"
misses the usual attacks and blockbuster in the "other-world battle" and sometimes in the "quick game"
I translate the names from the Russian language and they may not coincide.

Sorry, I have a mistake. character replacement did not happen in the "daily events" with the event beowulf

Sorry, I have another mistake. skill points did not give out in the “quick game” with the character payneville. it has long been...

since yesterday, the last fifth trick in the "other-world battle" and "daily events" does not work
Razer phone 1
Android 8.1.0

amendment: reception works. does not work out pressing. five to ten times does not work, once works. and in going from on the transition between cells of battles the pressing is not work one out of too times. and moving down with one finger works one out of five times in the mode "inomirnaya battle", "events" and "quick game"

can you add joystick support for the game? or which application is suitable for this?

when replacing, penivale stays in place and screams, and in parallel receives damage. the player is unable to do anything. they just kill her immediately because of the splash screen.

Sounds like you're dealing with a known issue where you'll switch out fighter on your team, enter a fight, and the fighters didn't get switched out correctly, which leads to no XP and energy not being spent. That'll be fixed in a future update and we suspect can be caused by a poor connection, so make sure you're playing on a good network.

You're other issues I'm not quite clear on, if possibly could you record and upload a video of what you're seeing?