• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other More customization settings for combat

Do you like seeing the damage values in combat?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

moisterrific

Reaction score
SiFlCux.png

It would be nice if there was a toggle in settings for showing/hiding the match modifiers notification at the start of every match. I always check it before starting the fight so seeing it again is kind of redundant, and if I forgot to check it I can always tap on pause to check it again.

Similarly, there could be a toggle for hiding the fight assist button. Sometimes I find myself accidentally enabling it when trying to tap the special or blockbuster near it. And nearly lost a fight once cuz fight assist screwed up my own combo.

An option to show or hide the effects text and damage numbers in combat would be cool too, often there are too many numbers and text cluttering up the screen (but if you set it to hide, it would still show the small circle combat effect icons below the HP bar).

Q17hrht.png

Just look at how clean everything is when there are no numbers hovering around!

Last edited:
Reactions: Joanie
I didn't vote because I both like being able to see the damage values and would like the option to turn them off. They don't really bother me as is though so if that option never appeared I wouldn't mind.

Being able to toggle off Fight Assists, or leave it on by default would be nice though.

I like the Modifiers notification though. It doesn't affect the game at all because it's gone by the time the fight actually starts.

Being able to toggle off Fight Assists, or leave it on by default would be nice though.
Similarly, there could be a toggle for hiding the fight assist button. Sometimes I find myself accidentally enabling it when trying to tap the special or blockbuster near it. And nearly lost a fight once cuz fight assist screwed up my own combo.
While minor, this is something we can add as an improvement later down the road.
Thanks for the feedback.

While minor, this is something we can add as an improvement later down the road.
Thanks for the feedback.

Any chance of adding an option in the future that lets us choose whether to show or hide the damage values in combat?

Reactions: fatfursatan
The more UI options, the better.

I know I'd LOVE to get rid of that meddlesome Brain Drain once and for all...