• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters More special moves?

7evan

Reaction score
So a trend I can see in the game's older characters is that a lot of special moves/normals got converted into blockbusters. I don't think this a bad thing per se, since it can help with block buster finishes, but it does mean there are more moves as blockbusters, making quite of few variants very meter dependent if they want to use them. There are also a lot of moves missing from this game that the original has, making combo routes less varied. I think adding more special moves to the game could not only make characters less dependent on meter gain but also increase combo variety and combo potential.
Some special moves I would like to see in the game would be for existing DP's (invincible reversals) to be added. This would mean characters like filia, peacock, cerebella, beowulf, etc would get a DP, and could also lead to cooler combos and setups for those characters. Another way to add more special moves would be to convert some blockbusters back into special moves. For example, both of big band's beat extend and take the a train used to be special moves, so they could also be converted into back into special (also makes sense for beat extend since it is a DP). Another example could be peacock's impending doom, since it was also a special move in the original game (I know it's different from the original since it's 3 item drops, but personally I would like it for it to be a special move since it helps in extending combos so much).
Honestly I have some very low expectations for this to be implemented, but I thought I would put it out there as it has been on my mind for a while. Just some food for thought. If the low chance of any one of these changes gets implemented, I would be a very happy man.