• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Move disappears from collection?

FelixDewott

Reaction score
EDIT: I just had to log in again and the move is now in my collection. I have no idea what happened but I'm not gonna question anything. O.O

Uh, hello, this has nothing to do with fighting, but I think I encountered something strange that I don't know if anyone has had to deal with before.

So, my Daily Relic had arrived and I logged in quick to open it and I pulled a Silver Burst SM - Painwheel from it.
However, when I go to my collection and go to a Painwheel card to check the stats of the move, I can't find it. Turns out, the move completely disappeared from my collection and I know my move inventory is nowhere near full so I have no idea what happened to the move.

I dunno if it helps but I play on an LG G4 phone with Android OS Version 6.0 and I have never encountered this before today. I don't know if it's a glitch or bug, but I'm listing it here in case I'm the first person to encounter this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Psyche
Did you lose your network connection during relic opening sequence? There was some kind of error? I think if you are losing your network connection in this sequence, game is thinking that you already received your reward, while in fact your game was without network connection during this action. When you are at the end of this sequence (at this moment your connection is ok again), return to collection and BOOM! Magic happens. This app hates when you are connected to weak network and even small connection drop can destroy something.

Reactions: Psyche and Ownface