• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

move storage

I find move storage fine – but I can see where you're coming from lol. I just sell all bronze, silvers, and gold moves that don't have at least 2 good stats.

maybe it would be a good idea to implement like the backpack extender thing from TF2?

idk how big the increase would be but you know lol

EDIT: Hmm. Tho come to think of it you usually barely need any moves cause most of the time you only need about 3 of some moves for your fighters. I think we need more of a reason to need many before that happens.

It's just tedious as hell having to go through my collection and pick out what to throw away every time I want to open relics.

Maybe they should have a little button on every new move/character that lets you sell them? I agree it's kinda tedious too

Edit: On the like "New moves!!" screen you know?

Reactions: Boogiepop
it is way too tedious when you reach towards 300 moves. Everyday i have to spend 10 minutes sorting my moves and i dont even have that many characters! Please fix :3 :3 :3

The current 300 move slot has exactly enough space for 60 fighters to have fully loaded move slots with 5 equips each.

How many fighters do you actually actively use that you'd need more than 300 slots? Maybe hoarding moves isn't such a good idea and you should sell them for coins.

Though it would be nice if we could expand the 300 default move storage using Theonites to maybe 1,000 max slots.

Again I find that having more than three of any move is almost pointless realistically, you'll always, always only need three max, and that's just in the rare situation where you're using three of the exact same character in a fight. Sure it's a pain in the rear to be constantly switching some moves if I have more than 3 variations of a character I like to play, but right now it just makes the most sense to me.

That's why I made that lab fortress defense mode suggestion where you use lots of characters at once, cause without an incentive to have moves for more than three fighters at a time I don't see a good reason to increase the cap.