• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Moves Capped at 300?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osterus

Reaction score
The Moves seem to be capped at 300.

It just doesn't make any sense. Didn't this used to be 500?

So basically you can get up to 200 Fighters but are capped at 300 moves?

So each fighter gets 1.5 moves each????

The Moves seem to be capped at 300.

It just doesn't make any sense. Didn't this used to be 500?

So basically you can get up to 200 Fighters but are capped at 300 moves?

So each fighter gets 1.5 moves each????

I thought this was weird too, especially when they've increased the fighter limit to 200 and at the same time removed 200 slots from moves.

We should at least have 1000 slots for moves assuming each fighter can equip 5 moves. Or maybe an option to expand our storage from 300 with Theonites or something.

Yes.. perhaps expansion via Theonites is the way to go.

Move slots should NOT be capped at 300 because with 6 gold characters I am already struggling to cap it at 250 moves.

Now with all the prize events adding even more gold moves... and more gold characters, I just don't see how a 300 cap is feasable.

Yes.. perhaps expansion via Theonites is the way to go.

Move slots should NOT be capped at 300 because with 6 gold characters I am already struggling to cap it at 250 moves.

Now with all the prize events adding even more gold moves... and more gold characters, I just don't see how a 300 cap is feasable.

In the previous version 1.1.1, fighters had a limit of 40 and moves were capped at 500. Which was more than enough if you managed to get every fighter and equipped a move for each of the 5 slots. Now we can own up to 200 fighters and the tiny 300 moves inventory space only has enough room for 60 fighters to have all 5 slots fully loaded.

I feel like they should cap fighters at 100. Imo.

Or else it gets too messy.

Please see the sticky at the top of this forum for guidelines on posting here. I'm going to close this thread because it's not a bug, but please feel free to post in the feedback and suggestions forum. We love to hear these kinds of things and appreciate all of your opinions and suggestions!

Reactions: moisterrific
Status
Not open for further replies.