• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal MULTIPLE BUGS IN REPLAYS

kuulsito

Reaction score
I was playing parallel realms against one of the bosses until I died in a funny way. I wanted to go to the replays to record them and show them to my friends, but I found more than one bug (which reading here I see happens to more people).

Just logging in, I see that variants that I used only in training mode are repeated MULTIPLE times in the parallel realm repetitions. And I went in to watch the recent fight. Everything was fine, until there came a moment when I used Parasoul waiting for her to die, strangely she wins the fight, which did not happen in the original (because she died from the thorns).

PS: A bug that I don't think anyone noticed; The thing is that when I increase/decrease the playback speed and pause the game but replay it again, it returns to the normal speed (without modifying the button of speed)

Screenshot_20240626-165709_Skullgirls.jpg

Repeated variants UI bug is fixed in 6.3.1.

If you have specifics about any replays that are desyncing please share them in this post here: