• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Mummy Dearest

Դավիթ

Reaction score
I would like to open a topic about the characteristics of the Mummy, her abilities are very strange, the fact is that if you often use special techniques, you can quickly lose your health reserves, fast regeneration won’t even help here, because fast regeneration ends quickly, well, I’m one of those players who use special moves very often.
Why not make it so that at a health level of 25 percent or less, the use of special moves does not remove the health reserve and adds 35 percent to the blockbuster scale, but only rapid regeneration?
Or you can somehow do it to avoid the death of your own character at your own hands.
IMG_20240212_181939.jpg

I wonder if developers even pay attention to such ideas, or should I write about this elsewhere?

They already made an adjusment to her signature abilities before and I think she is incredibly good right now. Eliza's kit is already broken she does not need another buff even if it is QoL, there are way more characters who deserve it more. Also not every variant is meant to be used in the same way, I use her with 3 special moves and mostly pair her with rose tinted so she can alleviate the damage mummy dearest suffers.

Maybe it suits you because you chose, so to speak, special builds for her, but in essence, what difference does it make what special techniques or blockbusters you take for your characters? Another thing is that if your characters have good stats, then you can safely consider her good. But here's another thing, I want to play with special moves, but my Mummy won't be able to withstand so much damage from her hands and she dies. It will be quite normal if she does not die at her own hands; I don’t remember that any character other than the Mummy died at her own hands.

Last edited:
I don’t remember that any character other than the Mummy died at her own hands.
Funny enough, that used to be Mummy. She basically killed herself before her buff, also some Blockbusters tend to do more damage/inflict or remove stat on either you or the opponent's than special moves so there's a difference

I did not need a special build for her. She works just fine with my general Eliza build I am just saying not every variant has to be played the same way. She has so much value in her special moves so 10% health loss is easily worth it, even if it can kill you. And if you insist on using her in an inefficent way considering how her SA works, pair her with x2 rose tinted. I suggest adding standard attacks to your loop, you won't be killing yourself that quick.

It seems to me you are trying to use her in high streak prize fights as a dps. While Eliza is incredible at utility she isn't that good at dealing damage against boosted defenders. So when you try to force that role on a variant like mummy you might actually kill yourself. Other than that I find it really hard to die with her.
what difference does it make what special techniques or blockbusters you take for your characters?
Yeah why give variants different signature abilites right? None of them should interact with the moves at all. Sure...

It really is funny when people ask for Eliza buffs when she is already the best character in the first place xd

It seems to me you are trying to use her in high streak prize fights as a dps.
Bro, I have many other options for prize games, but Eliza is not the best in terms of dealing damage against those with a huge supply of health, other characters do this well. To say that this is some kind of Buff is unlikely, most likely this is in order to avoid death, maybe I should play the way I want? Maybe I don't want to use a normal attack because I'm not happy with it.

Reactions: Erick Draves
There are 11 other Elizas you can possibly use without thinking twice. Why are you so fixated on her anyways? You are complaining about a fully functional variant that you are using wrong.

Anyways good luck getting her buffed.

Reactions: Erick Draves
There are 11 other Elizas you can possibly use without thinking twice. Why are you so fixated on her anyways? You are complaining about a fully functional variant that you are using wrong.
To be honest, what interested me was that she gets Immunity, nothing else. I have Dio too, that's not the point.

Also I wanted to note that even if you don’t use special techniques very often, there is a second point.
If somehow you are left with less than 10 percent of your health because the enemy has dealt damage to you, it turns out that we can no longer use special moves, just rely on blockbusters.​

Maybe I should play the way I want? Maybe I don't want to use a normal attack because I'm not happy with it.
Play as you want, please!. But just remember, if you adapt, and open your mind to new options and movesets, you won´t find it so hard to win. Remember: Cards are not just "skins", they sometimes can feel like two diferent characters acording to their habilities.

I wonder if developers even pay attention to such ideas, or should I write about this elsewhere?
Atually, they do lisen, that´s why they buffed Mummy dearest a while ago... (She was waaaay worse, now she is a good variant)

Reactions: MDude
Not unless a large amount of people complain about it. Best thing you can do is exactly what you did. Just don't hold your breath about them fixing mummy dearest

Not unless a large amount of people complain about it. Best thing you can do is exactly what you did. Just don't hold your breath about them fixing mummy dearest
I had to change the move to Blockbuster, I’m already used to playing as a mummy, even if there is no change, the weather will not change for me.

Also I wanted to note that even if you don’t use special techniques very often, there is a second point.
If somehow you are left with less than 10 percent of your health because the enemy has dealt damage to you, it turns out that we can no longer use special moves, just rely on blockbusters.​
just want to say: this is completely false. She also gains blessings from using a blockbuster which allows her to use specials again.

overall shes an eliza that requires the bare minimum of thought to use (and is one of the most used elizas in high tier rifts).