• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

My account was banned

ReaperSpLi

Reaction score
today my skullgirls mobile account was banned and i don't know the reasons why it was banned, i readed the support page of banned accounts and i didnt have used any third apps and i installed legally the game from the play store, does anyone know what can i do so i can see if i can recover my account?

Reactions: RizeSheela
today my skullgirls mobile account was banned and i don't know the reasons why it was banned, i readed the support page of banned accounts and i didnt have used any third apps and i installed legally the game from the play store, does anyone know what can i do so i can see if i can recover my account?
Did you try to consult the Skullgirls Mobile Discord 's site?

Log into SGM Discord site and speak up about your account in #cheats report channel and ask about your account's issue.

Otherwise try to contact Mr Bones or HV(S) support directly in here or/and send an Email to them about your account issue ASAP

Reactions: ReaperSpLi
¿Intentaste consultar el sitio de Skullgirls Mobile Discord?

Inicie sesión en el sitio SGM Discord y hable sobre su cuenta en el canal de informes #cheats y pregunte sobre el problema de su cuenta.

De lo contrario, intente comunicarse con el soporte de Mr Bones o HV(S) directamente aquí o envíeles un correo electrónico sobre el problema de su cuenta lo antes posible.
Where can i comminocate with Mr Bones?

lets see, uh instead of asking the question here. ask that exact same question in Known Issues and Bugs.

if you see Bones

(its a man with suit and mustache as his profile picture, has hidden variable, administrator, and moderator in his profile.)

press on his profile > press on Start Conversation.