1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Other My suggestion for training mode

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by yakult is good, Oct 11, 2020.

1. yakult is good

yakult is good New Member

Please understand that I'm new to these forums so I don't know how anything works. But I have a suggestion for training mode.

Make an option to turn on A.I.

This is so that everyone can practice combos that will actually work in real battles and to practice things like intercepting. Also the A.I. shouldn't deal damage but I think it would just be cool. Maybe another thing is to like put certain variants in the A.I. team so you can practice fighting certain variants. Idk I just think it would be a lot easier to practice and train.

Bernard Larry Reala likes this.
  2. Bernard Larry Reala

Bernard Larry Reala New Member

that actually sounds like a good idea. it sounds hard to implement but it will be worth it if it's done. maybe for a 5.0 update or something

3. Fel

Fel wuf

Training mode improvements are definitely something that the players have been wanting for a while!
    I personally want to be able to choose the enemy fighter and force them to block (to test PvP guard crush stuff)
    Turning on AI would be great too

Diony likes this.
  4. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Well I had all of this written down except that, so I'll add it to the list. :p

Dusty00 likes this.