• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

NECROBREAKER - Discussion

foussi

Reaction score
Hmm the first part of her ability doesn't look so good but the wyrm tail charge healing is nice.

Reactions: rexturtle1120

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
What I want to know is why doesn’t she’s have a HP limit like Painwheel firefly? Maybe it’s cause she doesn’t get Blockbuster meter with the HP gain but regardless it’s a little unfair

Psyche

Reaction score
What I want to know is why doesn’t she’s have a HP limit like Painwheel firefly? Maybe it’s cause she doesn’t get Blockbuster meter with the HP gain but regardless it’s a little unfair
You also have to remember that Wyrm's Tail is a vulnerable state to be in, whereas with Firefly the only ways to actively stop her from using her SA are throws and BB3s. 7% HP per second is actually not a lot at all. Personally I think it's fair.

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
You also have to remember that Wyrm's Tail is a vulnerable state to be in, whereas with Firefly the only ways to actively stop her from using her SA are throws and BB3s. 7% HP per second is actually not a lot at all. Personally I think it's fair.
Hmm that seems fair, I mean I guess I can’t really complain since she’s an event exclusive and I don’t have her so I can’t really base my judgement on experience :p

Reactions: Psyche

Fel

wuf
Reaction score
Hmm that seems fair, I mean I guess I can’t really complain since she’s an event exclusive and I don’t have her so I can’t really base my judgement on experience :p
I believe she also heals for less than Firefly. Its very annoying on the enemy team because Squigly's AI is very hard to approach.
Offensively shes hard to use well though :( I haven't had much success with her in Prize Fights personally.