• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Need Tips on what to level up!

I usually level up every fighter i can get, ignoring dublicates. I see you have harlequin, parasite weave and primed, my favourite playable characters. I would focus on them.

On the other hand you can play every char more, you always have energy to use with that.

I usually level up every fighter i can get, ignoring dublicates. I see you have harlequin, parasite weave and primed, my favourite playable characters. I would focus on them.

On the other hand you can play every char more, you always have energy to use with that.

Thanks! I was actually leveling these 3 right now so thanks for your response!:D

Even if you won't use the duplicates for fighting (be fun to use three of a gimmick character tho), I'd recommend leveling them as much as possible for the skill points. Plus, depending on the tier of the fighter, you might use them to give additional exp for a main fighter later on, or to evolve someone.

Reactions: Tayla_The_Potato
Even if you won't use the duplicates for fighting (be fun to use three of a gimmick character tho), I'd recommend leveling them as much as possible for the skill points. Plus, depending on the tier of the fighter, you might use them to give additional exp for a main fighter later on, or to evolve someone.

That's what I do with the bronzes too! I have wayyyy too many bronze peacocks so what I do is to level them up to 30 then either use it to evolve or power another unit (usually the first option). :D

A bit of irrelevant question but how much do I have to score(in prize fights - gold) in order to get the rewards at top 1%-10% ?? I usually get around 260000 which is top 31%-60%. I want to get the gold peacock!

I would say for 1-10% you'll want 2Mil-5Mil for Gold, about 1-2Mil for Silver, and 500K-1Mil in Bronze.

I'd say around 1.8 mil or higher for Gold, personally I go for 2 million just to be safe.

A bit of irrelevant question but how much do I have to score(in prize fights - gold) in order to get the rewards at top 1%-10% ?? I usually get around 260000 which is top 31%-60%. I want to get the gold peacock!

Usually I get 3 Million in the Gold Prize Fights and I get to the 1-10% but I've gotten the same place with 1.7-2 Mill so try to go for 2 Million and you'remost likely gonna get that Gold Peacock!!:D;)

Also, has anyone gotten to the 1-10 place? I know it's really hard to get that high but if you did, that's amazing! Can you also tell what your score was when you reach that high? I want to see if i'm able to get that score!:D

Also, has anyone gotten to the 1-10 place? I know it's really hard to get that high but if you did, that's amazing! Can you also tell what your score was when you reach that high? I want to see if i'm able to get that score!:D
I only got top ten the first week the game was out. Right now top ten is somewhere up in the 15-20Mils, last time I checked (Gold, obviously).

I only got top ten the first week the game was out. Right now top ten is somewhere up in the 15-20Mils, last time I checked (Gold, obviously).

15-20 Mill!?! Jeez, that's a lot, my highest was like 5~ Million so I'm not sure if I can top that!o_O:eek:

Usually I get 3 Million in the Gold Prize Fights and I get to the 1-10% but I've gotten the same place with 1.7-2 Mill so try to go for 2 Million and you'remost likely gonna get that Gold Peacock!!:D;)
Thanks for your reply !! Right now I only have three gold characters which are on their first level so I doubt that I'm gonna reach 2 millions. I still need a lot of time to level them up !

Awesome collection! :) Out of your gold fighters you should level up Primed, Harlequin, Parasite Weave and Untouchable if you haven't already.
Out of your silver figures I would recommend No Egrets, Resonante Evil and Big Top. Hope this helped pal!