• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

[New Characters] Skullgirl variant for some characters

Chelo690

Reaction score
¡Hey there! my friends and I are really big fans of the game and one day we wonder how all the female characters would look like in their skullgirl variant, this are some edits and ideas we had for them, i´ll apreciate it if you guys take a look at them, ¡thanks for doing an amazing game!

Names of the variants in english (we speak spanish):

-Dark Star: Annie
-Stinging Agony: Black Dahlia
-Black Circus: Cerebella
-Demonic Nefer: Eliza
-Dark Wish: Filia
-Ilusory Presence: Fukua
-Cursed Limbs: Miss Fortune
-Iron Core: Painwheel
-Latent Legion: Parasoul
-Recurrent Nightmare: Peacock

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    172.7 KB · Views: 3
  • download.png
    download.png
    169.1 KB · Views: 3
  • download.png
    download.png
    158.1 KB · Views: 3
  • download.png
    download.png
    183.3 KB · Views: 3
  • download.png
    download.png
    175.1 KB · Views: 3
  • download.png
    download.png
    178.4 KB · Views: 3
  • download.png
    download.png
    198.3 KB · Views: 3
  • download.png
    download.png
    183.4 KB · Views: 3
  • download.png
    download.png
    170.8 KB · Views: 3
  • download.png
    download.png
    170.2 KB · Views: 3
These all look super cool! Hopefully they can make these one day, They made the Minecraft zombie Squigly exclusively for the mobile game. And a few more neutral fighters would be nice and also as a side note Peacock really needs more variants color pallets that match the 6 elements in the mobile game, I googled her official variant colors and she is super limited on elemental color pallets.

Reactions: Chelo690
These all look super cool! Hopefully they can make these one day, They made the Minecraft zombie Squigly exclusively for the mobile game. And a few more neutral fighters would be nice and also as a side note Peacock really needs more variants color pallets that match the 6 elements in the mobile game, I googled her official variant colors and she is super limited on elemental color pallets.
Thanks! truly aprreciate it, and im really glad you like it!!