• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other New gamemode - Endless

Armageddon665

Reaction score
Hello there.

Long time lurker, decided to make account so I can finally see images and let my suggestion out in the world.

I think it could be interesting to have a new gamemode which would allow you to create a team of 3 characters and then face a limitless amount of enemies in a single match. The difficulty of them would be increasing constantly with similar modifiers as in Prize Fights. Rewards would be awarded with regards to how high someone placed. I thought about it being more in a way like Accursed Experiments, where you can do it once per week and rewards would be fixed, or from a pool of rewards with increasing chances the more rounds you are in.
Other adaptation could it be like rifts and prize fights, this would be ranking players against eachother. They would have to face the hordes of spawning enemies one by one, and people who survive the longest get better awards (top 100, top 10%, top 30%...)

What do you guys think?

Sounds fun indeed, it reminds me the endurance combat on Mortal kombat 3 Ultimate, the hardest ladder, 1 vs 3/5 fighters.
I support the idea, making the fight timeless and the next fighter getting stronger + rarity increasing (Bronze, silver, gold, diamond).
Once you reach the Diamond fighters, you could fight anything on Diamond rank for example; Diamond Rusty or Diamond Night Terror. As the fight progress the enemy got the classical buff from PF but with the change of tag in (Start/on Tag) gain x% additional damage and x% additional health

In case of adding stronger variants/fighters as the match progress, should be a timeless session. Unless you have nuclear weapons as Love crafted or Beast King

Sounds a good Idea bring out a Endless mode, but as everything good, will require tons of work.
A really good suggestion I must say!

I love this idea too. I think end-game players need something like this to keep things fun. Prize Fights are now a grind to us and there's very little reason to keep high streaks aside from flex material.

I don't really mind how the system actually works, it could be exactly like PFs or perhaps it could have a slight twist: every 10th streak or so there's an option to battle a BOSS team that the devs themselves generate with bot accounts (imagine triple Model Leader - how would you kill that? I think that'll give end-game players a reason to stay engaged with the game). Defeating BOSS teams grants you rewards instead of points and players can climb higher and higher for a chance to get better rewards against increasingly difficult enemies. To avoid getting free stuff too easily, perhaps there's an amount of investment required like 100k canopy coins to start a streak, and then you'd need to at least reach 30/40/50 streaks to break even and then start to actually get free stuff.

Привет.

Долгое время скрывался, решил создать учетную запись, чтобы я наконец смог увидеть изображения и опубликовать свое предложение в мире.

Я думаю, было бы интересно иметь новый игровой режим, который позволил бы вам создать команду из 3 персонажей и затем столкнуться с безграничным количеством врагов в одном матче. Их сложность будет постоянно увеличиваться с такими же модификаторами, как и в Призовых боях. Награды будут присуждаться в зависимости от того, насколько высоко кто-то занял. Я думал, что это больше похоже на Проклятые эксперименты, где вы можете делать это один раз в неделю, а награды будут фиксированными, или из пула наград, вероятность которого увеличивается по мере того, как вы участвуете в большем количестве раундов.
Другая адаптация может быть похожа на разногласия и призовые схватки, это будет ранжирование игроков друг против друга. Им придется столкнуться с ордами порождающихся врагов один за другим, и люди, которые выживают дольше всех, получат лучшие награды (100 лучших, 10% лучших, 30% лучших ...)

Что, вы парни, думаете?
Мне кажется что это очень годная идея! Если я правильно понял, то Ваш вариант ну очень похож на режим Быстрой игры, но так что бы враги прибывали без остановки, раз за разом - и до безконечности!!!!

Мне самому очень хочется поиграть в таком режиме!!! Остаётся только надеяться на разработчиков!!!

Reactions: Erick Draves