• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal No hit damage being dealt in fights

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
iPhone 6s
iOS 10.3.3
Game version 1.4.1

I had seen this problem maybe twice before since the 1.4.1 update, but this was the first time it was one-sided. I've experienced fights where both fighters could not deal hit/throw damage to each other, and damage could only be dealt via bleed. These fights were occurring when no buff or modifier that could be nullifying damage was active. The first time I experienced this issue, tagging in a new character fixed it.

Today, I experienced the issue again, but only on my character's side. I was playing Eliza's silver PF event. My character was "Hair Apparent" Filia, my enemy was "Bad Ms Frosty" Filia. I could not deal damage against the enemy via hits or throws; every attempt was met with ticks of 0 damage and no change to the enemy health bar. Hits did cause the enemy to flinch and charged their BB meters. The enemy, however, was able to deal damage normally to me. The only damage I was able to "deal" to the enemy was due to the Barbed Wire modifier applying bleed to the enemy sometimes when she hit me. Continuing the fight, I saw that all 3 of my characters suffered this issue, so this time around tagging in a new character did not solve the issue. Obviously, I lost the fight.

I'm not sure what triggered this bug, but it definitely should be investigated.

lXjPPUC.jpg

C1cwg6E.jpg

Reactions: Psyche
@TonyPartridge30 Thanks for the post. It's something on our radar that we're investigating. Any additional information is always helpful!

I can tell that this issue is more common when starting the app, jump into a fight. Could be a RAM issue, maybe server communication but i doubt that.

Event today, zero dmg from beginning of the fight. Recieved dmg once i hit cerebella. picture later, phone not working somehow.