• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Not A Fan Of Robo-Fortune But Love The Other Fighters !

DarynDeity

Reaction score
I have been playing Skull Girls for a couple of years because of my nephew. We both find it weird that there the other fighters including Double are flesh and blood. Then there is Robo-Fortune which horrible. Not sure how others feel but that is how my nephew and I feel. Now I can not pick favorites out of the fighters. Though I enjoy Double, Filia, Fukua, Ms Fortune, Parasoul and Peacock. I play all but Robo-Fortune and love playing each of the fighters. I am looking forward to seeing what new fighters they come up with next. Long as it is not another Robot. I had two suggestion for new girl fighters and maybe you have already thought of it. The first is human test subject gone wrong or an alien with the name Mimic. When a landing a three hit combo or more on the opponent. Mimic will be an identical version of opponent for ten seconds. The perk of doing this is you gain a ten second increase of dealing damage. Keeping the element which Mimic has. Here a bad drawing of the idea which I had for Mimic. I am sure the Skull Girls team can do a way better job. The other is a fighter named Undinu. A human mage transformed by magic. Having a character ability that siphons the opponents life and giving it to Undinu. Upgrading it to the max of 75%. Skull Girls will be among my favorites I will play and support! Such a fun game!

Attachments

• mspaint_9RbXV2gQNg.png
    mspaint_9RbXV2gQNg.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 0