• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Not enough space for status effects

infine

Reaction score
It's not really a bug per se, just a side effect of the thousand plagues.

So I have me a couple PW Filias with 50% crit rate. Naturally they put stun and sometimes bleed on hit. Naturally they do loads of hits per combo by design. Naturally I use them to carry via (near)permanent stunlock at 20+ streaks so they tend to fight enemies a "bit" higher than their FS (one Filia is circa 3,5K FS and fights 10K characters).

Now here comes Thousand Plagues. You hit, you stun, the combo continues a bit, maybe puts a bleed on them, and due to thousand plagues it starts putting additional negative effects. While stun is pretty short and non-stackable and thus requires careful renewal, most other debuffs last a comparatively long time, so there's always something to proc Thousand Plagues off, and the thing just snowballs from there. It's not usually a big problem with my "high" FS Filia (circa 6,5K), but the little one takes a long time to KO her victims, so after a while there are so many debuffs that they stop fitting into the screen (which is kinda a problem because at some point you can't even see the stun timer anymore).

Ah, and by the way, about not being able to see debuff timers. Big Band. Damn Big Band his model is so big he blocks the timers, which is especially annoying with PW Filia and "normal" (that is, non-Thousand Plagues) operation because at close range the first 2-3 timers are just behind his model and reading them or even noticing them is mostly a guesswork.

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish