• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2023 PREVIEW

Most battle passes these days can be bought with premium currency, not just cash, so if you have the theonite, you could still stay F2P and get the Backstage Pass. Could be a good way to support the devs, and more lucrative than the subscription offers (Crown Jewels and Medici Kickback).

New Characters(ish) possibilities:​

• Double Omega - a new Double built entirely out of DLC characters moves
  • Juju - hyper-speed Parasoul that shoots like Happy Chaos with all Black Egret soldiers redrawn to be maskless and have Adam's face
  • Budget Venus - Eliza, but all Sekhmet moves replaced with Hungern tongue attacks
  • Bigger Band - Big Band, but upscaled so only half of him fits in the screen

Most battle passes these days can be bought with premium currency, not just cash, so if you have the theonite, you could still stay F2P and get the Backstage Pass. Could be a good way to support the devs, and more lucrative than the subscription offers (Crown Jewels and Medici Kickback).

New Characters(ish) possibilities:​

• Double Omega - a new Double built entirely out of DLC characters moves
  • Juju - hyper-speed Parasoul that shoots like Happy Chaos with all Black Egret soldiers redrawn to be maskless and have Adam's face
  • Budget Venus - Eliza, but all Sekhmet moves replaced with Hungern tongue attacks
  • Bigger Band - Big Band, but upscaled so only half of him fits in the screen
How much theonite do you think a premium currency version of the paid track would be worth? Full time F2P players can get around 3-3.5k theonite per month depending on if they do gold or diamond PF

How much theonite do you think a premium currency version of the paid track would be worth? Full time F2P players can get around 3-3.5k theonite per month depending on if they do gold or diamond PF
That's the question, isn't it?
What's in the paid track? And will it be worth spending real (or in-game if that's an option) currency?

Based on the 'Bank Vault' conversion of dollars to Theo ($5 per 250 Theo), the current 'value' for the Pass that's been commented by users is between $10 and $20, so that's 500Theo or 1000Theo. Seems cheap based on the 'free' theo players earn per month.

A 10+1 Event Relic is 5k Theo, a single Event Diamond Relic or 1 Hyper Fighter Pack is 10k Theo...we might see Pass prices in that range, especially if the new fighters and/or Event relics are obtainable in the Pass.

Let's say the Pass is $10 or 5k Theo. If you buy the Monthly Theo sub for $4.99, that's (on average) 1800 theo a month, and with the 'free' theo earned in game, one gets pretty close to 5k...the only downside is that you won't be spending theo on anything else that month, the Pass better be worth it.

Regardless, I would like to see an option to buy the Pass with Theo, even if it's 'expensive' compared to real $.

Last edited:
from the negative::(
1) lol guilds were moved again, and if you read it like that, the bar of what is expected from them has grown again.
2) the number crusher is a new exclusive - which cannot be obtained. well, let's be honest, there are probably less than 100 of them in the game in total.

from the positive:🥰
1) temporary leveling of the hero (oh, yes, this is clearly not enough) I hope if it will not be for theonit.
2) replay the game. I hope it will be available for rifts as well.
3) a new game mode, it's very interesting what will happen there.

suggestion:🤓
1) can you make a full-fledged chat, add the ability to insert images or stickers? I think this is very lacking...

off-topic negative::mad:
Will nerf be an unholy host?
Unholy host's too stuffy!

Last edited:
Reactions: Oblepiha_Gadalka
suggestion:🤓
1) can you make a full-fledged chat, add the ability to insert images or stickers? I think this is very lacking...

To be honest, I have no idea how this could even work in game, typing in landscape on a phone is a terrible experience. Either you use some alternate keyboard layout or it covers your entire screen. It's also why I have always been skeptical of the entire "guild" thing, I can't remember seeing the same person in chat twice in the, what? 4 years I've been playing? Everyone I recognize is either a mod or a forum goer.

Or maybe I'm just terrible at socializing, explains why half of my friends list is Last Online: 1+ Years Ago

• Monthly Fighter Drops
    • Building on the extended Prize Fight duration changes we made in 2021, we’re making an effort to make our foundational monthly Live Ops content more meaningful and content-rich.
    • As such, starting with our next update, you can expect to see brand new Fighters EVERY MONTH (featured in the monthly Relics) moving forward.
9obCYgD.png
When?

All is great and Awesome cool as said here. Really appreciated. but uuum...What do we expect now for 2024 again? any mentioned update news as of now? 😅

Really stupid battle game. In rift battle why enemy have second live? You made this game awesome. Fuvk you
Most Unfortunately It's the challenge RIFT BATTLE modifier (Daily Weekly Modifiers) - made up by our Servers Just for us ourselves to see how dumb we can be to challenge both our precious time and effort- Just to get Defeated always 😅😂🤣😜

Anyways it's really good again that there was No Guild system yet in this game 😅😌🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Really stupid battle game. In rift battle why enemy have second live? You made this game awesome. Fuvk you
Actually by suggestion, there's a way to take over a good advantage on the Rift Battle mode. By just simply letting yourself fall down below average of Rift Rating and let yourself defeated until you reach Down to 700's Rating.

Then by that way You will start to encounter certain player opponents who were at that current 700 rating Rift Ranking.
Then You should be able to see sometimes several players (Low Leveled too included) with certain Low Powered 2k to 8k fighters at their Base Circle allowing you to get the Advantage of the situation.

Additionaly you could just also Click on the opponents 's Profile to check their Fighter List Power Status.
If you're not able to find Low powered opponents then Refresh List overtime after by 2 Hrs 😉☺️👍

I was able to achieve this over 4 times already and attained the highest Rift Ranking up to 1320 pts above by doing so.

You should try that way then see how really stupid and funny this Game Rift Battle mode was ☺️😉😌😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
This is how I deal with Rift Battle Mode. 1st I take the Dive down for Lower Rift ranking then I keep doing it until I fall lower than 800 pts. rank.
The more lower we go - the easier and lower leveled opponents we will find.
Not always depends on their Level though but on their Rift Ranking.
The lower the better to go for the win.
Takes some time though but it's worth the effort.
As for Rift Tickets, Not a Problem. We got All time All week to deal with it 😅☺️😉🙃

Attachments

• IMG_20231209_072413.jpg
    IMG_20231209_072413.jpg
    671.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20231209_072403.jpg
    IMG_20231209_072403.jpg
    417 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20231209_073915.jpg
    IMG_20231209_073915.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20231209_073907.jpg
    IMG_20231209_073907.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20231209_074018.jpg
    IMG_20231209_074018.jpg
    657.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20231209_073955.jpg
    IMG_20231209_073955.jpg
    847.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20231209_073934.jpg
    IMG_20231209_073934.jpg
    644.5 KB · Views: 1
Doing this I was able not only to achieve more than 650 Rift Coins by a week but with extra additional from defeat battles by 10 rift coins every time I dive down ☺️🙃

Many of my friends in this game have been inactive. many players are cheating and boring
Hey there dear, wrong forum here lool 😅😄👍

Yeah I had also posted something about that somewhere here at one if my own forums posted.
This should be at my *Auto Sort Gift Hearts forum section ☺️🙃