Yey!UPDATE - 02/27/2019
A new update has been released! Here are the fixes that are now live:
- Fixed an issue where Parasoul - PRIMED wasn't applying BLEED when detonated tears hit the opponent.
- Fixed an issue where opening the Cabinet of Curiosities would sometimes lead to an endless loading screen.
- Fixed an issue where Cerebella's Marquee Ability 2 (RING LEADER) was errantly updated to reset DEBUFF durations. This has been removed.
- Fixed an issue where Squigly - DEAD OF WINTER wasn't receiving ARMOR stacks after reviving.
- Fixed an issue where Big Band - RESONANT EVIL was able to activate STUN on the same frame that he received ARMOR... again.
- Fixed an issue where AI Parasoul fighters were able to receive a version of her taunt from the tutorial, which applied ARMOR instead of IMMUNITY.
- Fixed an issue where Fighter Scores were not being increased by ATK and HP bonuses from modifiers. This meant that fights in Rift Battles and Prize Fights where opponents had their stats boosted by modifiers didn't have their Fighter Scores visibly increased, making them look easier than they actually were!
I think everyone dropped due to the changes.My issue persists.
Rift battles are way too strong for me.
I cannot win any battles.
Matchmaking puts me with players with 80-150 plus points above me.
I dropped to gold 2 due to this.
Anyone else having issues?
This makes me not wanting to play the game anymore.
After all this I ended up against an opponent close to my points.I think everyone dropped due to the changes.
I'm facing the SAME EXACT problem. I used to be Gold 2, now I'm Silver 2! This seriously ticked me off.After all this I ended up against an opponent close to my points.
My defence was dominant except his final group which was more than 70 K.
So I defeated all his groups except that final one.
In all parts I prevailed.
Yet in the end I lost again.
He had only 3K and 4K.
It feels random,unbalanced and unfair.
Unless if the system wants to make us lose on purpose whatever the case because of the "new changes".
Is anyone going to answer to us already?