• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 3.2.1 Update Notes (LIVE!)

If a bug fix isn't listed, it won't be included in this update.
A shame it wasn't fix.
Anyway, with the rage inferno changes the curse effect will be inflicted on the first hit or the last hit? That makes a huge difference against RE, AF or any def variant with a chance to gain a buff

Also does this mean Untouchable won't be able to luck her way out of a full RotD anymore?
I'm curious about this too!

Please devs, put some love on the idea of adding a button to stop the queue in rift, and another to finish it in future patches! It would be a very nice feature. :)

Thank you SO much for your effort to provide us the best gaming experience! You guys ROCK!!! :D

i’m so excited for this update!! all the adjustments and additions look great, especially for rift (aka matchmaking. it was needed desperately). luckily i’m on vacation so i’ll have plenty of time to dive into it all ^w^

(That bug where characters scream extremely loudly if you swap them out for 60 seconds still exists... if you know, you know.)

i’m also glad that this still will be around. i find great enjoyment in this for some reason

(also also i see that “best girl” tag)

@Liam I have a question regarding the Eliza BB3. I have seen that can be interrupted by stun and death in mid combo. There is a fix for that? As I understand all BB3 will be unblockeable and unstoppable.

Now we're talking! : D
SGM is nothing without our lovable mechanical feline! I'm soo ready for this!

Reactions: Kassem Shour
did you know that your brain is 50% chicken nugget?

Liam so what about the origins stories that was going to be added for filia, Eliza, Beowulf?

Really excited about this update! Probably too much so about small mechanics changes, but I am what I am.

Reactions: Boombustero
@Liam I have a question regarding the Eliza BB3. I have seen that can be interrupted by stun and death in mid combo. There is a fix for that? As I understand all BB3 will be unblockeable and unstoppable.
Correct! All BB3s will be uninterruptible by STUN and DEATH. Double's Megalith Array is another one that was frequently interrupted, but it won't be anymore.

@Liam, great work, can’t wait to play RoboCat.
I’m still hope, that NWO arena will be added in a “random stage” list.

Reactions: Kassem Shour
Goodness, thank you so much for addressing RotD. I think with this change as is, it may be harder to use against some of the more formidable defenders, but I hinestly don't mind because at least the logic is set in stone. My Bio doesn't need a BB3 to take down every enemy anyhow.

Quick question about the new buffs/debuffs, when will they be available with other characters' SAs/moves?

Reactions: fanghoul
Quick question about the new buffs/debuffs, when will they be available with other characters' SAs/moves?
All of the new Modifiers can be triggered by Signature Abilities which apply random Buffs and Debuffs.

Double's taunt can apply Barrier, and wildcard can apply Inverse Polarity and Power Surge, etc...

So Inverse Polarity reverses healing effects. That sounds like Regen will act like Bleed, Leech will act like reflected damage, etc. Does that mean that Bleed will act like Regen?
If Inverse Polarity can block revive/resurrect abilities, what happens if a Doom timer expires when Inverse Polarity is active?

Or, is it only negative in its effects, in that it turns any healing into damage?

Last edited:
Reactions: Krazete
We've even made some new additions to the tunnel section of this stage...
Ooh secrets! I'm gonna purposely time-out just see the whole loop
The Meridian Area Rapid Transit (or MART to Canopian commuters) is my favorite stage!
I wonder if it will have the Fukua and Filia cameos:
FiliaNFukua-MART.jpg
And will the hype train appear if you burst?
timestamp: 8:19
(the only footage I could think of was the still-in-development premiere on Salty Cupcakes 4 years ago)

COMBAT
  • Fixed a bug where a weird black circle would appear on the "Blockbuster Death" background effect.
Saw this every day and considered making a bug thread about it but I'd always settle with "Nah, they know about this. They have probably taken care of this already." (also I could never be quick enough to snapshot it!)