• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Greetings & Salutations from a New Team Member

BlackSunday

Chris
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Hi folks!

I'm Chris (BlackSunday) and I'm the newest addition to Hidden Variable! I've been brought into the fold to work alongside the team on the promotion, marketing, media, and community elements of Skullgirls, Skullgirls Mobile, and related HVS projects. It's an exciting new role for me, and I look forward to getting to know the team and the community over the coming weeks!

I've been playing video games... pretty much since they were invented... sooo... that's how old I am. I've been playing fighting games since the early '90s and Skullgirls since its initial release. You'd think that this would make me a great player. No. I love the SG universe - its characters, its stories, its sights & sounds, and in particular its luscious 'Dark Deco' style. My favorite characters are Hallow (Dead on Day One) and Black Dahlia (Playable a Decade Later).

1721912050739.png

I've been part of the games media industry since the early '00s, and have managed websites, communities, and social media for several name outlets. This sashay from Media to Development is a major step for me, but I'm excited to be part of the team and I look forward to contributing to its future. In the meantime, you may see me pop up in various places - unannounced, as I do in real life - to post news, update scores, share tournament results, gather feedback, and generally aid Cellsai (who remains Community Head Honcho) in giving y'all the lowdown on all things SG, ya dig?

I hope to live up to the qualities expected of me from HVS and from you, the SG community.
Thanks for reading and thanks for your continued passionate support of Skullgirls and Skullgirls Mobile!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast...

- BlackSunday 🖤

Last edited: