• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Official SG Discord Server should try out Forum feature.

ExquisitePain

Reaction score
Screenshot_2024-03-26-05-26-28-16_50161ac5d162ce986e07d4150edd27ac.jpg

Beginning Sequence:

Hello!

I just wanted to talk about this real quick, so can you please spare 3 minutes of your time reading this?

I'm not sure if this is the place where I can give feedback for SG Discord, but I'll try whatever opportunity I have.

I'm also fairly new here, so I apologize if I mess something up.

The actual discussion:

So as you all know, BONES (HVS developer who tackles bug fixes for Skullgirls Mobile) has recently added Threads on #sgm-bug-reports in the official Skullgirls server for almost a month, and it helps the Devs organize everything that is related to SGM bugs and glitches.

But... why not try Forum?
*do not be confused with Skullgirls Mobile Official Forums*

In my experience in other servers, Discord Forum is a much better version of Thread, and it has some very useful features to make searching specific topics incredibly more easier and much more organize for people to make reports or even feedback suggestions... maybe?

It's not just for reporting bugs, Forum can also be incredibly useful in creating helpful and useful guides like:

SGM New Players Guide 🔰
Parallel Realm No Mercy Guide
Fighter Stat Building
Rift Defense Set Up
and  much more.

Also, everyone can create their own Forum and create topics that are related to SGM or 2nd Encore in general.

That makes Forum more versatile and more engaging than Thread as a whole.

I didn't made this discussion to dislike the addition of Thread on the Skullgirls server (like what Custom-Card-Art thread does), I just want to let everyone know what Forum can do and how valuable it is to have. It's a very missed opportunity, so I hope we can try and test out the Forum feature.

I've played Skullgirls Mobile for almost 6 years and also joined in the server the same year way back 2018, and I would like to see our server be better for the community to join in the future.

I know Tommer and Datagram did a fantastic job creating the server, so thank you! But I think it's time to make it even more better.

I would very appreciate some feedbacks over to this if you all agree, because talking about this can greatly help not just the developers, but also us, as a community.

That's all there is to it, so I hope this discussion can come on a positive note.

Screenshot_2024-03-31-04-34-40-34_50161ac5d162ce986e07d4150edd27ac.jpg

Ending Outro:

I hope to see this game shine, because I know the devs worked incredibly hard to reach this far. Not many Gacha games has ever reach 7 years.

Speaking of, we're almost at the 7th Year Anniversary mark of SGM right? So I hope to see what the Devs had cooked for us.

But in the meantime, I have to familiarize myself to this Official Forums.

And thank you so much for reading through all this way. So, here's an amazing in-game fan art as farewell.

Screenshot_2024-04-02-02-15-14-39_50161ac5d162ce986e07d4150edd27ac.jpg

~ ExquisitePain🏆

View attachment 22674

Beginning Sequence:

Hello!

I just wanted to talk about this real quick, so can you please spare 3 minutes of your time reading this?

I'm not sure if this is the place where I can give feedback for SG Discord, but I'll try whatever opportunity I have.

I'm also fairly new here, so I apologize if I mess something up.

The actual discussion:

So as you all know, BONES (HVS developer who tackles bug fixes for Skullgirls Mobile) has recently added Threads on #sgm-bug-reports in the official Skullgirls server for almost a month, and it helps the Devs organize everything that is related to SGM bugs and glitches.

But... why not try Forum?
*do not be confused with Skullgirls Mobile Official Forums*

In my experience in other servers, Discord Forum is a much better version of Thread, and it has some very useful features to make searching specific topics incredibly more easier and much more organize for people to make reports or even feedback suggestions... maybe?

It's not just for reporting bugs, Forum can also be incredibly useful in creating helpful and useful guides like:

SGM New Players Guide 🔰
Parallel Realm No Mercy Guide
Fighter Stat Building
Rift Defense Set Up
and  much more.

Also, everyone can create their own Forum and create topics that are related to SGM or 2nd Encore in general.

That makes Forum more versatile and more engaging than Thread as a whole.

I didn't made this discussion to dislike the addition of Thread on the Skullgirls server (like what Custom-Card-Art thread does), I just want to let everyone know what Forum can do and how valuable it is to have. It's a very missed opportunity, so I hope we can try and test out the Forum feature.

I've played Skullgirls Mobile for almost 6 years and also joined in the server the same year way back 2018, and I would like to see our server be better for the community to join in the future.

I know Tommer and Datagram did a fantastic job creating the server, so thank you! But I think it's time to make it even more better.

I would very appreciate some feedbacks over to this if you all agree, because talking about this can greatly help not just the developers, but also us, as a community.

That's all there is to it, so I hope this discussion can come on a positive note.

View attachment 22675

Ending Outro:

I hope to see this game shine, because I know the devs worked incredibly hard to reach this far. Not many Gacha games has ever reach 7 years.

Speaking of, we're almost at the 7th Year Anniversary mark of SGM right? So I hope to see what the Devs had cooked for us.

But in the meantime, I have to familiarize myself to this Official Forums.

And thank you so much for reading through all this way. So, here's an amazing in-game fan art as farewell.

View attachment 22673

~ ExquisitePain🏆
I agree with you dear. Yes I believe this should be useful and helpful in some ways. 👍❣️✊