• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Official Skullgirls Discord Chat

Bryan

Reaction score
Screenshot_20200801-121248_Discord.jpg What happened to the discord.Its been like this for a very long time and i don't know how to solve it.I can't go into any other channels in the skullgirls discord and this issue for the skullgirls discord only.I tried exiting and rejoinig but it didn't work either.Please i want to chat with others again

Scorialimit

Reaction score
[What happened to the discord.Its been like this for a very long time and i don't know how to solve it.I can't go into any other channels in the skullgirls discord and this issue for the skullgirls discord only.I tried exiting and rejoinig but it didn't work either.Please i want to chat with others again

You have to read the rules to get the permissions for everything else. You'll see what you need to do.

Bryan

Reaction score
You have to read the rules to get the permissions for everything else. You'll see what you need to do.
Now o feel so dumb because one day it just changed like this.Thanks for the help

GringoDolce

Reaction score
Thank you, I've been looking for a chat for a long time;)