• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Skullgirls World Championship "SPLASH THE POT" Offer Details

Sairus

AKA Cellsai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
After months of blistering tournaments, the Skullgirls Championship Series 2024 is rolling towards its conclusion at Combo Breaker on May 24th - 26th!

gCKaQhI.png

As is fitting for a major tournament season, Hidden Variable and Autumn Games have contributed $12,000 to the prize pools of major events throughout the season. For the Skullgirls World Championship at Combo Breaker we want to bulk up that pool even further!

Introducing the SPLASH THE POT offer in Skullgirls Mobile!

What is SPLASH THE POT?

SPLASH THE POT is a limited time offer available in Skullgirls Mobile for $9.99. Buying the Offer gets you some very juicy in-game rewards at a HUGELY discounted price, and ALL proceeds from this offer will be added to the prize pool for the Skullgirls World Championship!

8MjcoLd.png

Get some massive discounts on rewards AND contribute to the Skullgirls 2nd Encore competitive scene? Win win!

When will the SPLASH THE POT offer be active?

The offer will be available in Skullgirls Mobile starting 10am PDT on May 3rd until 10am PDT on May 6th.

What % of each purchase will be donated?

The Apple App Store,Google Play Store, and Huawei App Gallery all take cuts of every purchase that is made on their platforms. Once the app stores have taken their mandatory cuts, EVERY penny will go directly to the Skullgirls World Championship Matcherino.

We make absolutely no money off this offer - all of it goes to the Skullgirls World Championship prize pool.

How will we know how much money was raised?

Once the offer window ends in Skullgirls Mobile on May 6th we will post the total amount on our socials, and we’ll also be adding it directly to the SGCS Matcherino page. You’ll be able to see the exact total there alongside everyone else’s direct contributions.

I don’t want to buy anything in Skullgirls Mobile, but I still want to contribute to the prize pool.

You are an amazingly generous soul and we salute your support of the Skullgirls 2nd Encore tournament scene! If you wish to put money directly into the prize pool you can go to the Matcherino page and add a contribution directly.

Thanks for reading! We are SO excited to reach the end of the Skullgirls Championship Series 2024 and see the top Skullgirls players from across the world throw down at Combo Breaker. Be sure to follow us on Twitch so that you don’t miss any of the upcoming events when they go live!

Thank you as always for all your support!

• All of us at Hidden Variable <3

Reactions: RizeSheela
I'll try to soon open in the future my own private personal budget for this.

count me in 👍❣️