• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Opponent's Squiggly glitched out

WarmMilkshake

Reaction score
So I was in prize fights trying to level up my new ms.fortune, & I was playing as beowulf and I used Hurting Hurdle on her but when the hurting hit her she turned into a small black square with no hitbox and couldnt attack and it made the game really laggy

Reactions: joansamo
There's also another thread with a similar bug with squigly, and the same thing happened to me just a few minutes ago, I was playing big band's daily event vs some squigly and she turned into a small square after dashing back, it made the game laggy too

So I was in prize fights trying to level up my new ms.fortune, & I was playing as beowulf and I used Hurting Hurdle on her but when the hurting hit her she turned into a small black square with no hitbox and couldnt attack and it made the game really laggy
There's also another thread with a similar bug with squigly, and the same thing happened to me just a few minutes ago, I was playing big band's daily event vs some squigly and she turned into a small square after dashing back, it made the game laggy too

Has this issue occurred again to either of you after restarting your app, at least once?

It didnt happen to me when i restarted, but i havent fought any other squigglys yet so idk

Has this issue occurred again to either of you after restarting your app, at least once?
nevermind, it happened again, and I had restarted the app. I was playing the big band daily event once again, on the treasure node vs a dead of winter squigly, the match just started and we both blocked, she started charging leviathan and I attacked, and then it happened. Last time was a similar situation, at the start of the match and when I attacked.

Reactions: TasiaChaan
Happening to me from time to time. Lost a good PF chain to it.

Squiggly disappears at some point, FPS drops severely, and the only way to get out of this state is to try to grab her out of invisibility if she's the opponent. Also happened to me once when I was Squiggly, but then I could just move, and she appeared back again.

Reactions: TasiaChaan
@Liam, here is a video of the incident occurring.

For me, it happened when she attempted to use Wyrm Tail. What is odd is that forcing a tag out via a charge move fixed the issue for the remainder of the fight.

Apologies for the additional footage in advance.

We have steps to reproduce this issue and we should have it fixed in an upcoming hotfix very soon. Thanks for the reports!

Reactions: Gamma Ray