• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Ornamental Relics Disappeared

iisxphiie

Reaction score
Around 1pm EST, I claimed the 3 ornamental relics given for the 12 days of giving. I opened one and got a Kill Joy. I then tried opening another one but somehow it glitched and I couldn’t open my game after that. I deleted it and redownloaded it and turns out it was just some maintenance. I opened the gift from the mail after maintenance, but was upset to see that my other 2 ornamental relics weren’t there anymore. I attached a screen recording to show what specifically it looked like.

Attachments

• B8A8CE0B-ED94-4482-9524-C047B569D0B4.jpeg
    B8A8CE0B-ED94-4482-9524-C047B569D0B4.jpeg
    260.6 KB · Views: 2
This should be fixed now. If you still have missing rewards or purchases, please reach out to our customer service team at skullgirlsmobile.com/contact

I emailed customer service the same day that this bug occurred, and was expecting a long wait time due to the holidays. Though it has only been a month with one response, no solutions, and no relics recovered, I don't believe this is worth the trouble anymore. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I emailed customer service the same day that this bug occurred, and was expecting a long wait time due to the holidays. Though it has only been a month with one response, no solutions, and no relics recovered, I don't believe this is worth the trouble anymore. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Same happened with me (but worse I lost all three ornamentals) on the same day and I also went to community support and waiting for a month but no reply.

This happened to a lot of players so the response time for this particular issue has been slower than usual. Thanks for being patient, the customer service team has been continuing to go through these tickets and responding to each. Just be sure to keep an eye on your emails!

This happened to a lot of players so the response time for this particular issue has been slower than usual. Thanks for being patient, the customer service team has been continuing to go through these tickets and responding to each. Just be sure to keep an eye on your emails!
Ok Amigo, I am like sea , Time does not change me, I'll wait for another month 😢😢

Reactions: iisxphiie