• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Over leveled

Apolo Aftward

Reaction score
I have seen that the same thing happened to other people, but the difference with mine was that I had just started in the game, i was level 2 and it appeared an impossible level and also i used the chat to question how can i resolve this, and some players also had the imposible level but just i can see then, and also i can use things that only higher levels could, such as chat , the prize fights, and the vs mode. When I close and open the application my level returns to normal but as soon as I finish a node the impossible level appears, sometimes it even crashes.

i also have some files about it, if that help, but It says that is too large to upload

I have seen that the same thing happened to other people, but the difference with mine was that I had just started in the game, i was level 2 and it appeared an impossible level and also i used the chat to question how can i resolve this, and some players also had the imposible level but just i can see then, and also i can use things that only higher levels could, such as chat , the prize fights, and the vs mode. When I close and open the application my level returns to normal but as soon as I finish a node the impossible level appears, sometimes it even crashes.

i also have some files about it, if that help, but It says that is too large to upload
Also, I forgot to post my device infoA07DD1C0-6B01-431F-868B-25079A1D96F1.jpeg

The current update, 4.5.3, should resolve this issue. Please update and see if you're still having this issue, thanks!

Reactions: Apolo Aftward