• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Overpowered buffs

hermit Sisyphus

Reaction score
I don't usually let myself become the whiney butthurt player but I have to put my foot down. Here's my problem. I had to use an unreasonable amount of resources to get a 30 win streak in prize fight. Honestly it wasn't even worth it. After a certain point certain buffs need to be nerfed or else you really don't have a chance especially if you don't have enough fighters at a level where you can pick and choose. I can only use my strongest fighters at that point because none of my others would stand a chance. Buffs that ignore defence like deadeye and ones that disable blockbusters and ones like auto block make things virtually impossible and don't even get me started on fighters stacking ridiculous amounts of barrier and armor. It's not fun or challenging if you have to just pray that they don't get those buffs as a result of the prize fight conditions. Deadeye especially screwed me over to an unreasonable degree taking out my fighters at full health while they were blocking. That's not really fair when you're at a high fight streak and the enemies attack is jacked up and they're already several levels above you. That's not a reasonable challenge and we can only do so much to even the odds. Furthermore I think after about a 20 fight streak the time limit needs to be increased or removed. The level of frustration I get from knowing for absolutely certain I could have won if the clock hadn't run out is enough to make me not want to play. The AI that controls the enemy fighters have a tendency of wasting time especially with characters like black Dahlia where she can just spam her grenades while you're waiting for an opening but as soon as you try to close it the AI intercepts your attack flawlessly. At the very least I feel like the timer should stop during blockbusters because there's no control over the length of the animations.
I know some people are gonna be like "just get good scrub" but the situations I'm describing can't be circumvented with skill. Deadeye especially can kill you regardless of skill simply because unless you can debuff your opponent in time then there's no defence against it and the same goes for the time limits being unreasonable at higher fight streaks. I don't think I'm being unreasonable here and I sincerely hope you'll give this serious consideration because it would improve the gameplay significantly. No one wants to waste resources for a goal only for it not to even be worth it or to feel like the challenge was unfairly difficult due to luck based circumstances as opposed to just being too challenging.