• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Parallel realms

Jimmy

Reaction score
Hello , i have a doubt , i Just completed by the first time paralle realms in Master , as a reward i got a diamond Relic , but when i opened i got a gold Character , was that normal , was that a bug? Or something else ? I would like if someone could explain it to me, thank u very much , I hope u all have a wonderful day

Hello , i have a doubt , i Just completed by the first time paralle realms in Master , as a reward i got a diamond Relic , but when i opened i got a gold Character , was that normal , was that a bug? Or something else ? I would like if someone could explain it to me, thank u very much , I hope u all have a wonderful day
IIRC, Master gives you a Legendary relic which can give you either a gold or a diamond

Yeah, it is an accolade reward.

Mission Control > Accolades > Events > 100% Master Parallel Realms = Legendary Relic

The odds for this relic is 90% gold and 10% diamond.

IIRC, Master gives you a Legendary relic which can give you either a gold or a diamond
Correct. Any Rewards list that has a Premiere Relic with a Random '?' label can be either Legendary or Premiere (though it is more often than not, a Premiere relic).

Yeah, it is an accolade reward.

Mission Control > Accolades > Events > 100% Master Parallel Realms = Legendary Relic

The odds for this relic is 90% gold and 10% diamond.
Ah, forgot about that

Thank You very much for the explanation, i really appreciate it! , have a good night.

Hi I had an issue with the parallel realms final node in nightmare mode of the first area. I had gotten an Annie dark horse and after the 10 second no cursed was applied to the enemy wich made me lose the match. Why did that happen?

Hi I had an issue with the parallel realms final node in nightmare mode of the first area. I had gotten an Annie dark horse and after the 10 second no cursed was applied to the enemy wich made me lose the match. Why did that happen?
You mean Marie Dark Horse? Can you share the replay?

Last edited: