• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Parasoul hurt box

BambooEarpick

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is intended or not but Parasoul's hurt box is not like other figthers when it comes to Off The Ground attacks.

Almost every character can sweep when an opponent first hits the ground and many characters can do a short ground combo when an opponent first hits the ground. However, combo attacks on a grounded Parasoul do not hit like on other characters.

I'm not sure if this is intended or not but it makes her better than other characters just due to the fact that you can't OTG into more damage.

Seems like there's quite a lot of character-specific stuff in SGM, far more than I've ever seen in SG.

SG 2E+ did make Parasoul and a few other chars' OTG hurtboxes taller to try and alleviate this sort of thing. Wonder if Mobile is using the old hurtboxes or new.

Seems like there's quite a lot of character-specific stuff in SGM, far more than I've ever seen in SG.

SG 2E+ did make Parasoul and a few other chars' OTG hurtboxes taller to try and alleviate this sort of thing. Wonder if Mobile is using the old hurtboxes or new.

Yeah, I was just doing some combo testing with Painwheel and I can't land some OTG combos on Cerebella or Big Band either.