• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Peacock Daily Event Crash

Chocostix

Reaction score
I'll try to explain the best in muscle memory. So I was going about in Advanced difficulty in Peacock's Daily Event. I completed the first 4 fights (the starting 2 and the other 2 leading down.) and I entered the right treasure node. Was Rerun Peacock and facing Firefly Painwheel. Fight only started for a few seconds before this happened. Peacock was in blocking stance with Painwheel about to throw Peacock, right about when Painwheel did that, I was also about to throw Painwheel (while still in blocking stance). When that happened, game soft-locked and Under the Bridge was still playing, even when I left the game. Basically, it froze in Painwheel's first few frames of her 'attempt to grab' animation while Peacock was still in blocking stance. Couldn't take a screenshot, sorry about that. Game blacked out with music STILL playing when I re-entered the game until I officially closed it. Hope I explained it clearly enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: PHPP